Quote of the Day

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fraud, Waste, And Abuse

Those three words could be the "kiss of death" to a military career, and while I was a member of the USAF we were ever mindful of the consequences of sinning against the FWA regulations.

It is unfortunate that the elected representatives of the party of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (the GOP - Goobers on Parade) can't be held accountable for wasting time and taxpayers dollars on their "symbolic" vote on Health Care. Or, can they?



I do not expect Congress to fritter away their time and my money on a frivolous frolic. I expect substantive legislation from these people - Republicans and Democrats - not a "big dick" contest. To paraphrase a line from the movie The Replacements, I have seen more positive results produced from a monkey shit-fight at the zoo than I see coming from Congress.

As the Ybor City Stogie put it, the House Republicans were just "Showing Off To The Flock."



I loved this movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment