Quote of the Day

Friday, January 25, 2013

Wine Aerobics

My college law professor, sensing that I am spending way too much time sitting on my fat derriere while hammering away at this computer keyboard, sent me instructions for a fantastic new exercise program. It's pretty simple. I will share it with you, dear readers:


Remember to stay hydrated. That is very important in any exercise program.

I recommend a Mer Soleil Chardonnay with its citrus driven nose, hints of matchstick, pineapple, banana and coconut. Soft and round entry. Oak is apparent but not defining. Mid-palate goes on to reveal other layers of flavors - vanilla, lemon meringue pie, and again coconut. Finish is rich with viscosity that coats the mouth for minutes after your last sip, or your last repetition.

Let's get started - up, down, up, down...

4 comments:

  1. Jon, this looks like an exercise program well designed for sweat-averse derelicts like myself. You are to be commended for promoting good health options for society's wretches. And I never met a grape I didn't like anyway.

    Salud. [Bill Deal]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First and foremost Bill, it is always a pleasure to hear from you. You have been missed.

      Secondly, I do try to do my part in promoting a healthier America, albeit, a slightly tranquilized America.

      Delete